Sex plays a very important role in a married couple. A lot of couples facing problems in their married life due to sexual dysfunction. A lot of couples need help with sex. Reliable and gratifying sex life can help a lot for married couples. The pleasure of sex creates a bond between the couple that makes them like teammates. Here is the list of the various sexual dysfunction faced by a married couple.
Sexual disfunction normally categorised into four categories.
* Desire different orders: Lack of sexual desire or interest in sex.
* Arousal disorders: Inability to physically aroused or excited during sexual activities.
* Orgasm disorders: Delay or absence of orgasm.
* Pain disorders: pain during intercourse.
Sexual dysfunction can affect any age, although it is more common in those over 40. It may be due to a decline in health associated with aging. There is various sexual disfunction among male and female. There may be various factors involved in it like physical, mental, and also due to medication for various illnesses.
1) In males one of the sexual dysfunction is an erection. Sex is impossible without an erection or a hard penis.
2) Delayed or absence of ejaculation.
3) Unable to control the timing of ejaculation. (Early or premature ejaculation). It is a mental state and may create sexual discomfort.
4)In a few women, there is inadequate vaginal lubrication before and during intercourse. It is also considered as sexual disfunction.
5) Inability to relax the vaginal muscles enough before intercourse, which is very important for having sex pleasurable.
6) Both in men women there are chances of lack of interest or desire for sex. This lack of interest may be due to various physical illnesses, like diabetes, heart, or maybe a mental illness like depression.
7) Inability to arouse and pain during sex. If any of the partners are unable to arouse before sex, intercourse is impossible or lacking interest.